- Act as open discussion platform for cross-domain topics in the area of intelligent wheelchair building that require cooperation throughout the industry.
- Present the latest developments and achievements towards a connected user-centric approach of revolutionary intelligent robotic wheelchairs based on innovative technologies.
- Generate applicable, state-of-the-art solution possibilities as further input for standardization in organized bodies.
- Connect academia and industry to streamline future development efforts.
Conference Date, Time & Venue
- Monday 21 June 2021: from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Tuesday 22 June 2021: from 10:00 to 17:00.
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
|Developer, Researcher, Academia||Free of charge for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Exhibitor||Speakers will be charged 400,-€ for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Other||Speakers will be charged 800,-€ for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
Invite your audiences
Your presentation is meeting place for your professional connections. As a presenter you might wish to invite audiences and give them complimentary tickets. Our guest ticket policy offers a marketing tool you can use to invite guests to attend your presentation and meet each other without paying admission.
|Up to 10 free 2-Day guest tickets||Available to all speakers|
|Up to 20 free 2-Day guest tickets||Available to exhibitors only|
|Up to 20 free 2-Day guest tickets||Available to paying speakers only|
Special sessions and in-depth technical workshops
We welcome proposals for special sessions or in-depth technical workshops to be held during the RoboChair Berlin Forum. Such sessions are oriented towards the latest industrial interests and technology trends, as well as the latest collaboration opportunities between industry and academia. Presentations may be of a more commercial nature than those related to the papers in the standard technical session, and the organization of the sessions are more malleable and could be in the form of panel discussions.
Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 300 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the session.
- Rationale: Explain why this session is novel and relevant to the community.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
Speaker Online Submission
Printable Speaker Submission Form & Guidelines (PDF 460K)
There is no formal deadline for speaker submissions, the submissions will be closed once all the speaking slots have been filled out. We encourage all applicants to submit as early as possible.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately 6-8 weeks prior to event.
Conference language is English.
All sessions are free to attend by general admission ticket holders.
Please do not submit an abstract “just in case.” Before submitting an abstract, you should be reasonably confident that you will attend the meeting and make the presentation as scheduled.
If you are unable to present and need to send a replacement author, please inform RoboChair Berlin no less than 40 days prior to the conference opening date. The replacement author must be approved by the Organizer. RoboChair Berlin reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever.