Bringing together the leading engineers in the field of intelligent wheelchair design, building and development
Conventional wheelchairs aren’t smart. They aren’t even very advanced, considering most of their features were devised decades ago. New engineering developments offer opportunities to develop intelligent wheelchair assistive technology, hence there is a need to bridge academia and industry to explore an innovative way to translate emerging technologies into practical solutions that leads to an affordable modern wheelchair. This is where RoboChair Berlin comes into the play.
The event is geared towards engineers, disruptors & innovators, manufacturers, service prviders of intelligent wheelchair. The two-day conference will feature a broad range of sessions span multiple domains in new concepts and innovations in wheelchair design, human-machine interaction, assistive technology, motion control, electrification and health care.
With buyers and key decision makers representing the full spectrum of the Rehe mobility engineering industry in attendance, the show floor offers exhibitors a unique opportunity to access your target market. Showcase your products and services, reconnect with existing customers, increase your visibility, and create opportunities for expanded business in this industry.
Suggested key technology topics and related subjects include:
- New design concepts and innovations in wheelchair development.
- Intelligent wheelchair systems and assistive devices.
- User control interface, human-machine interaction.
- Navigation, avoiding collision and path planning.
- Sensors and data processing.
- Smart seat cushions, seating and positioning systems.
- Functional components, parts and accessories.
- Information communication technology (Software/Apps, home automation)
- Wheelchair safety solutions.
- Wearable devices and health monitoring electronics.
Countdown to RoboChair Forum 2021